[Magdalen] Coffee Anyone?

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 21:29:02 UTC 2015

But David, I thought that a multisectional service that essentially
lasted all Sunday morning was the ne plus ultra of Lutheran worship,
historically speaking, anyway. Where not every person attended every
part of the proceedings. Maybe Bach's Coffee Cantata was originally
intended to slot into this culture!
Regards
Lesley de Voil