[Magdalen] More prayers, please...

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 14:59:51 UTC 2015

Thanks, Marilyn! I talked with her a few minutes ago, and she sounds like a new person! Her own bed and some food in her stomach has made a huge difference...that and just the passage of time.
Good thing, because they're driving down to pick Ryan up from a camp south of Roanoke, about three hours from here!