[Magdalen] What We Believe - St. Paul's Bellingham

anthony clavier anthonyfmclavier at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 15:13:33 UTC 2015

Of course Hooker doesn't talk about stools which is just as well because
for him Scripture is the weight-bearer by which The Tradion (in distinction
to traditions) and the human capacity to reason, deduct, imagine,
experience are evaluated.

Tony

--
The Rev. Tony Clavier
Vicar: St. Thomas' Episcopal Church, Glen Carbon IL