[Magdalen] MS Windows users question...

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 19:07:47 UTC 2015

I'd recommend upgrading to Windows 10.

For clearing up useless files and de fragging, I'd recommend CCleaner and Defraggler, both fro Piriform software. Google "CCleaner" to find their site. Download the free versions and uncheck any options to add a toolbar. I use CCleaner almost daily to clean my hard disk files and Windows registry, and Defraggler is scheduled to run at night when fragmentation has reached a certain percentage.

Sent from my iPad