[Magdalen] Two shows in one day.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jul 31 21:10:32 UTC 2015

Both MSNBC's "The Cycle" and "Now with Alex Wagner" had their last shows today, due to low ratings.  I saw both, but only caught the ending of Cycle.  (A brief glimpse of the stage crew during the last seconds of Alex was my clue to check.)  Damn.  Still Forward Leaning, but without some of my favorite folks.  Chris Hayes and deal aul' Rachel still hold good ratings, so my evenings, at least, won't be torn apart any time soon.  Hang in there, Lawrence!  (Anyone remember Alec Baldwin's two-show run?  I saw both!)