[Magdalen] Two shows in one day.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jul 31 21:24:53 UTC 2015

>>>I'm done with MSNBC except for Rachel and Lawrence. The installation of
Chuck Todd in Ed Schultz's spot did it for me. That was the last straw. I
cannot abide that man. Sorry excuse for a journalist.

Jay, mad enough to spit nails<<<

Jesus holy Christ!  A third!  Today!  And sorry, Jay, Chuck was only fill-in.  Today it's a fellow whose name I can't remember, even though he's on the screen right now.  A good guy.

Augggggggghhhhh.

And no, Jay, Chuck is not nail-spitting quality.  He's High Quality.  A quality excuse for a journalist, and a damn fine Meet the Press host.  And them's fighting words (if need be).(!)

What a day to be home sick.  All of them going down like rocks in a burlap sack.  Augggggghhhh.

He said.