[Magdalen] Florence Foster Jenkins.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 22:20:08 UTC 2015

ROTFL. There was a late night radio host in Madison, WI, named Jim Mader,
who would occasionally play FFJ, and my mother and I would have hysterical
fits over it. Mader would swear he could hear radios clicking off all over
town, but I think there were a lot of people like us, who found her
hilarious.