[Magdalen] Two shows in one day.

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Fri Jul 31 22:32:51 UTC 2015

From: M J [Mike] Logsdon

>Chuck Todd in Ed Schultz's spot did it for me. That was the last straw. I
>cannot abide that man. Sorry excuse for a journalist.
.
As opposed to his predecessor, G\David Gregory whose idea of a well-balanced
Meet the Press was to have both Lindsay Graham AND John McCain on the same
program?

The only way MSNBC will flourish is the bury the hatchet and bring back Keith
Olberman.

I do like Al Sharpton and Chris Mathews, though I wish the latter would shut up
and let the guests speak their piece once in awhile <g>.  Chris Hayes doesn’t
impress me at all.  And the daytime programming has always struck me as not so
interesting, so I sampled everything and that was that.

I think they should replace Myka Brzensky with someone who knows more about more
stuff. She tends to let Joe get away with all kinds of crap, and I;m not sure
that she actually knows the answers. She certainly seems dumb as a post when it
comes to business and economics stories.

I'm usually nodding about the time Rachel comes on.

Jim