[Magdalen] MS Windows users question...

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Fri Jul 31 22:33:18 UTC 2015

It may be as well to keep clicking it every day or so to check whether
or not it has already been downloaded and is ready to install or
download. If your machine is more or less permanently connected it will
download in the background but I know some, possibly because of a broken
connection, have had a corrupted download.

Some get an error code 80240020 when they try to install
https://www.reddit.com/r/windows/comments/3eyrre/fix_for_the_80240020_error_when_trying_to_install/
or http://bit.ly/1DadwYr gives advice on what to do if that happens.

Roger