[Magdalen] Pilgrimage

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 02:05:08 UTC 2015

For a while it seemed every bishop received the seventh-candle, throne-facing-sedilia treatment, and I thought it excessive. But it was a Fortescue pontifical high Mass, I guess. Bp. Griswold simply celebrated, with the rector as deacon and the curate in choir. So if pontificating is celebrating and preaching, +Frank did that, but not from the throne nor faldstool.

Sent from my iPad