[Magdalen] Happy Birthday, Ginga!

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 16:32:28 UTC 2015

Hey, Y'all!  Thanks for the birthday greetings.  I am 68 today, have had
'all clear' reports from my recent pathology reports.  I am healing nicely
from bilateral mastectomy, but have some annoying swelling that will be
drained tomorrow.  I'm still going slow...more from prob with low blood
pressure than surgery.  And, also, my damn cat bit me yesterday, it's red
and swollen, so I've been prescribed antibiotics.  This is all normal life
for a Wilder....and I am absolutely fine.  So grateful, looking forward to
to this new year.

Life is good.
Ginga