[Magdalen] One thing after another

Susan Hutchinson shutchinsonca at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 20:29:15 UTC 2015

On 2015-06-03, at 1:09 PM, cady soukup wrote:

> Her third brother is the head chef at a local country pub, and is planning
> to move to Vancouver, Washington (of all places) somewhere around the
> end of 2015/beginning of 2016. He likes the area and knows that he can
> find a food industry job there. Lots of changes. I hope to be able to
> visit the far-flung places they end up.

Which may mean you can join the Joyful Company of West Coast Table Dancers! … after all, Gail Edwards and I live in the other Vancouver, Mary Sicilia in Vancouver WA, Georgia+ close by in Oregon, to say nothing of the Braun sisters who live and/or frequent the area. :-)

We love an excuse to get together!

love and blessings
Susan

The Rev. Susan Hutchinson