[Magdalen] One thing after another

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 20:44:46 UTC 2015

I wondered whether I'd have the discipline for teleworking, and it turned
out I did: really never was tempted by TV or sleeping in. But there's
flexibility, so a nap is possible when needed, for instance. I took to
working from home like I was made to do that. Did it for years.

But then of course it was decided all employees should work in the office.
I'm fortunate to have been assigned to the office just seven miles away,
downtown. Easy to reach by express bus or subway. I'd be in less fortunate
circumstances if too far from any office.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA