[Magdalen] One thing after another

Susan Hutchinson shutchinsonca at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 23:11:01 UTC 2015

That is just one meaning, Roger. ;-) We 50+ women of the west coast having been using the term for years. When are joyful and maybe in our cups, we are so happy we dance on tables. If some find that erotic -- we would be so surprised that we would fall about laughing!

I am not too worried about what other people think (thinking the same holds true for the others). Include me in with Kim Cattrall (a local girl who grew up over the road on the Island).

blessings
Susan

The Rev. Susan Hutchinson
604-319-7148