[Magdalen] And Did These Feet in Ancient (50 years) Times

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 21:42:51 UTC 2015

I refused to buy my daughter a Barbie or any Barbie accoutrements, and I
told her I wouldn't. She accepted that at face value. Oddly, she never
asked her grandparents for any such either. She finally got a Barbie as a
birthday gift when she was 8 from one of her friends. I think she bought
one other with some money she was given, and traded for some clothes for
them, but she never was really interested in them. She had much preferred
her Cabbage Patch, Real Baby, and My Child dolls, but after the age of 8 or
9 she was not into dolls at all, preferring books and sports.