[Magdalen] currently reading

Marilyn Cepeda mcepeda514 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 11:49:22 UTC 2015

I am preparing for our trip to Ireland in the Spring. I just finished a
novel by Frank Delaney called Shannon. I am currently reading Ireland also
by Delaney. I like to read both fiction and nonfiction with connections to
places we are traveling. The current book is about a storyteller who stops
at the house of a family with a young boy who is fascinated by the
storyteller's stories of ancient Ireland. You have the plot but also the
stories.

Marilyn