[Magdalen] And Did These Feet in Ancient (50 years) Times

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 12:31:09 UTC 2015

We learned that (way back when we were in secondary school and
Shetland sweaters were all the rage). The sweaters marketed to girls
were flimsy pieces of **** so many of us bought boys' and small-sized
mens' sweaters at the prep shops. It didn't matter that they fit badly.
They were made of better wool and they wore like iron.

They were also washable in cold water. Most of us students couldn't
afford dry cleaning.

And so to church ...
-M