[Magdalen] Heather Cook

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 13:24:58 UTC 2015

My ADD or whatchamacallit makes me see only a fraction of a text and leap
to some other meaning.  For instance, I saw this sub line and flashed on
another person, as in:

Riddle: What do you call the crook at the top of a bishop's staff?

Answer: <scroll

             down>

Ellen Cook

I wonder what she's doing now.  Jim probably knows.

;=)

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford