[Magdalen] good news, bad news

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 19:42:51 UTC 2015

I suspect it's not gummint, but those who sense they can make a buck off
the reg's.

Construction folks, builders and materials sales folks have lobbies too,
and they vigorously advocate for this stuff.

It is precisely the same thing as you were talking about before elsewhere:
it's not all about my rights, but the rights of everybody come into play,
and the person with the big bankroll to advocate for his/her rights has a
good chance of getting a thicker piece of the pie.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford