[Magdalen] 50 - 50

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 23:01:27 UTC 2015

Explanation of above post for those who don't know: We could only lay the
patient flat if we turned off the feeding, but the dietitian had determined
that she needed X calories per day. This was figured out by calories per cc
and then divided into cc/hr. Except this is frequently set up on a 24 hour
cycle, which if you think about it is a little ridiculous. Who eats 24/7?