[Magdalen] 50 - 50

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 16:25:31 UTC 2015

I remember being so terribly confused in Norway because
people spoke Old Norse (which was Icelandic) and New Norse
(which was Danish). There was this nationalist controversy
involved. Occupation vs. heritage stuff.

Had a friend whose daughter was a folklorist who moved to the
Faroes and learned Faroese. Now that's a language!
-M