[Magdalen] 50 - 50

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 20:00:54 UTC 2015

There is some reason for that. "White" Cubans in particular (such as Marco
Rubio and Ted Cruz--who is only half Cuban anyway) are disliked by other
Hispanics, especially Caribbean Hispanics, because they have a reputation
for being snobbish and thinking they are better than everyone else,
particularly those of darker hue or, God forbid, mixed blood. If you take a
good look at the ones who left for Florida vs. the ones who stayed (or
couldn't leave) you'll see a notable difference.