[Magdalen] 50 - 50

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Mon Jun 8 21:16:37 UTC 2015

A propos of nothing, Ft. Indiantown Gap had quite a crew of residents and STD fellow screening for STDs with very little equipment and no lab.  One of the fellows developed a tool he called the gonoscope by taking a stethoscope, removed the diaphragm and attached a Foley catheter in its place.  To use it, one placed the catheter tip in the location of interest and listening for the clap.

“The worst form of corruption is acceptance of corruption.”  Herblock

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net