[Magdalen] Prayer request - Christ Church, Montpelier

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 21:27:28 UTC 2015

Prayers rising from West Missouri, also.  This reminds me of the work Old
Trinity is finally doing on the church, which has suffered years of benign
neglect.  I hope the construction company does have insurance.  Any
contracts between churches and construction companies in WestMo have to be
approved by the diocesan chancellor, a very busy man who works pro bono,
before they can be signed.

+++
Grace & peace,
Deacon Jon Egger

*“In every age it has been the tyrant, the oppressor and the exploiter who
has wrapped himself in the cloak of patriotism, or religion, or both to
deceive and overawe the People."(Eugene V. Debs, Anti-War Speech, June 16,
1918) *