[Magdalen] Sons (and Daughters) of Norway.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 21:33:56 UTC 2015

The Amukamaras are also from Nigeria, I think. I believe Blessing Chekwa's
parents may have been from Ghana but I could be wrong. In any case, names
of that type are common in both places, as well as in Liberia, Botswana and
I think Tanzania. I love them. I worked with a Mercy and a Glory from
Liberia.