[Magdalen] 777 mails

Zephonites at aol.com Zephonites at aol.com
Tue Jun 9 21:22:06 UTC 2015

Hi you guys

Just back from NY for 2 weeks and come back to 777 (seven hundred and
seventy seven) e-mail in my post box on my Magdalene email addresss.

Still better than 666 I suppose.

Great to meet Raewynne last week and to preside and preach at Holy
Communion at St John's Episcopal Church in Oakvale last Sunday in Long  Island

Blessings to y'all!
Martin
-----