[Magdalen] 777 mails

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Wed Jun 10 15:06:56 UTC 2015

martin wrote:

>Just back from NY for 2 weeks and come back to 777 (seven hundred and

A mere amateur. Heck, I sometimes see that many in a day. I have 504 unread
messages as I write toss, and have been clocked at more than 8,000 unread
messages after going away and not paying attention  while traveling.

Of course, as some here will attest, in the heyday of the old Anglican List,
being gone a few weeks might yield seventy times 777 messages in the box.

Oakdale's church is quite attractive and interesting, though I remember it's
parish all as having some awkward stairs and halls. We often had DEAC (Diocesan
Episcopal Aids Commission) meetings there.

Cheers,
Jim Guthrie