[Magdalen] New music director at our cathedral...some here may know of him...

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Fri Jun 12 21:35:29 UTC 2015

From: Scott Knitter

>On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 10:03 AM, Jay Weigel <jay.weigel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Brandon Dumas from Adam's off ox, as my friend Carol used to say. But I

Who knows? Maybe a relative of Beverly Dumas, once a beloved member of
anglican at american.edu , linguist and into horses.

>Sorry...Brandon will be at St. James' Cathedral; we're getting Jeffrey
>Smith. I like Jeffrey's intro, posted to Facebook:

Knew him at St Paul's K Street years ago. I'll bet dollars to donuts your former
beloved organist will be but a dim [and even unpleasant memory] within 6-months
to a year. A great choice for your congregation, Scott!

Cheers,
Jim Guthrie IN NYC