[Magdalen] Sons (and Daughters) of Norway.

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sat Jun 13 17:48:46 UTC 2015

In 1890 the King of Norway was actually the King of Sweden and Norway. The
first MODERN King of Norwaywas Haakon VII who became King in the earl 20th
century, but I presume you knew that.
I played at St. James Lutheran Church for an interim pastor Rev. (and Mrs.)
Sigurd Andresen. Both of them were knighted by the King or Queen of Norway
for their services to the Norwegian diaspora. He was from that big
Norwegian church in Brooklyn

Joe Cirou