[Magdalen] A unique event in progress

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 04:23:19 UTC 2015

Please convey my gratitude to Mother Egregia. I had wondered how I would manage the unique logistics!

Actually, the main thing keeping me from participating (renting a bike is so easy now with the Divvy bike stations) is the prospect of being photographed and shown nude on the Internet. Which is highly likely. I think a nude bike ride would be a hoot, but not being placed on continuous display for all the world. The world just uttered a sigh of deep relief.

Sent from my iPad