[Magdalen] Erdbeerkuchen mit Schlagzahn.

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sun Jun 14 18:16:42 UTC 2015

Yum. I wants me some strawberry shortcake! You reminded me of my
childhood,when my mother and I picked flats and flats of "pick your own"
strawberries each June. The reward for all the work was getting to eat all
I wanted as I picked. We didn't can or freeze jam, but my mother would cut,
sugar, and freeze, and I learned as an adult that whole berries can be
capped, washed, and frozen in baggies.

--
Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle