[Magdalen] Sons (and Daughters) of Norway.

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 14 18:45:32 UTC 2015

My Granpa Cirou came thru Halifax NS and eventually settled in St Paul MN.
The others had been in Canada for generations. Gramma Cirou was born in
Hull and came with her parents to Minnesota, The Milords had been in Canada
since 1757 and the Greatgranmpa Carolan came from Ireland to Kingston in
1842 and the Laviolettes (Jahan dit La Violette) came from France around
the mid 1600's