[Magdalen] Prayer request

Juli Tarsney juli at tarsney.net
Tue Jun 16 12:00:47 UTC 2015

Thanks all - M is a friend of my sister's. The immediate crisis has
passed, and his mother left him in the company of his girlfriend. I
don't know details, just got an urgent message from my sister last
night - his mom had described him as being in "a rampage," enough that
she had left her own very frail elderly mother to run over to his
apartment. Tough situation for his mom because she is so so stretched.

Thanks again for praying. These names don't need to go on a long-term
prayer list, mostly because my own connection is so tangential.