[Magdalen] Weather!

ROGER STOKES roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 16 21:04:00 UTC 2015

I think I-80 has been mentioned around these parts before, and not in a very complimentary way.  My route from Pittsburgh to Scranton incorporated a fair chunk of it including some that was just below the cloud-base, and a very leaky cloud-base at that.  Getting past lorries with all the spray they throw up was not fun, and especially not one of them.  As I was alongside it I noticed a whole load of thick mud across my lane and part of his, presumably linked to the jack-knifed semi resting in the (very broad) median.  The weather on I-81 North was even heavier rain at one stage.  I was glad to get to my hotel in one piece.
Tomorrow is meant to be dry and less humid.
Roger