[Magdalen] Moving

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 15:38:05 UTC 2015

I'm hoping that Tipper and Archie will weather that storm all right.  At
least they are 100% inside cats.  By the end of the house emptying and
painting/plastering operation, they had become quite blase about
upheaval and constant Stranger traffic and were almost sociable with
Other People; they now have reverted and rush into the bedroom to hide
under my bed.  Pity.

Marion, a pilgrim