[Magdalen] Church vacancy

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 14:26:12 UTC 2015

Houston has Palmer Memorial named for the donor's two children who perished in a boating accident early 20C
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 18, 2015, at 8:59 AM, Charles Wohlers <charles.wohlers at verizon.net> wrote:

There is St. Stephen's Memorial Church in Lynn, Mass. According to the parish website: "The existing church was built in 1880 in memory of Lt. Col. Charles Mudge, who died valiantly in the American Civil War, and his sister Fanny Olive Van Brunt."

Chad Wohlers
East Bridgewater, MA USA
chadwohl at satucket.com

-----Original Message----- From: Cantor03--- via Magdalen