[Magdalen] Please Pray - Shooting in Charleston, SC church

sally.davies at gmail.com sally.davies at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 17:08:42 UTC 2015

No sigh of relief here, though I'm glad he is caught.

Dylan Roof just appeared on our TV screens, he is wearing the Vierkleur,
the flag of the old Boer Republic of the Transvaal, on his jacket.

I hope he is not a South African, but whether or not he's from here, he
would appear to be an admirer of the "Volkstaat" racist ideology.

Sally