[Magdalen] Please Pray - Shooting in Charleston, SC church

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 01:01:18 UTC 2015

What really chaps my---never mind, that's rude--is how certain factions,
starting with the senator from SC who thinks he is qualified to be
president, are spinning this as a "war against Christians". Excuse me? When
the killer himself said things specifically targeted at black people?

And how is it that this cowardly, drug using, racist dropout isn't a "thug"?