[Magdalen] Anglican Evangelicals.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Jun 19 13:59:28 UTC 2015

In a message dated 6/19/2015 5:44:51 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
magdalen at herberthouse.org writes:

if so  where in Scripture is lay
presidency  forbidden?>>>>>

It was not my intent to start a 16th century theological controversy,
but rather to find out where Evangelicals are coming from.

I don't think you are getting the message.  I WANT to know more
about Anglican Evangelicals, and NOT to dispute their beliefs or
their worship style.

As to your above statement, the authority for ordained presidency
of the Eucharist comes from one of the other of the three legs of
the Anglican stool - the tradition leg.  That's about as much  theology
as I wish to explore.

David Strang.