[Magdalen] Anglican Evangelicals.

ROGER STOKES roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 19 15:01:41 UTC 2015

I believe that is correct though getting the statistics to back it up is problematic.  What is more certain is that a number of Evangelical parishes decline to pay all that is asked of them by way of Quota or Share.  That is the method byn which parishes "bear one another's burdens" s9o that ministry is maintained where it is needed (bearing in mind we are a Church that covers the whole country) even where it cannot be afforded.  That will include parishes in deprived areas where a small, committed but far from wealthy congregation is struggling to keep the Christian witness alive.
Roger