[Magdalen] Scranton

ROGER STOKES roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 22 02:13:36 UTC 2015

Wonderful for your granddaughter.  I have never tried blowing glass but I have seen experts doing it several times.  They are very skilled in their craft and I admire them for it.
Roger

     On Monday, 22 June 2015, 1:43, Grace Cangialosi <gracecan at gmail.com> wrote:

 A couple of weeks ago I took my 11-year-old granddaughter to a glassblowing studio where you can blow your own ornament. They also have demonstrations every day on the hour.
We watched the young man make a stemmed goblet. Then my granddaughter got to blow a lovely 3" purple globe with a crackled effect. Her part was just the final step in the process, the actual blowing as he coached her, but she was thrilled. And I loved what he said to her, "Now your breath is in there forever!"