[Magdalen] Please Pray - Shooting in Charleston, SC church

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 14:00:14 UTC 2015

You're absolutely right, Jim, and I apologize. I was speaking out of experiences my friends have related and the times I thought I might be walked out on--including last Sunday.

The one time someone walked out on me--and said he wasn't coming back--was right before the service on Advent 4, when he looked in the bulletin and saw there were no Christmas hymns! He had been to a Lutheran service with his wife earlier in the morning, and they didn't have any, either!  He made good on his promise, though, only came back once for a funeral.

But again, Jim, you're right: one size doesn't fit all...
Grace