[Magdalen] Listmeet follow-up

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Tue Jun 23 13:19:17 UTC 2015

From: Jon Egger

>Recently my sissie took me to the DMV to get a non-driver license.  It cost
>me less, and expires in 2020.  I plan to live until I'm 60 and, frankly, it
>would be awesome if I lived to have another one issued to me.

If your state has a Voter ID law that requires a government-issued photo ID, the
cost should be zero, as otherwise it is in violation of
24th Amendment that prohibits charging to vote.

Of course, no one pays any attention to the 24th Amendment . . .  even those who
supposedly oppose Voter ID Laws.

Cheers,
Jim //Hope you make 80 Jon//