[Magdalen] Creator of Cultural Icon RIP

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Jun 25 03:41:48 UTC 2015

In a message dated 6/24/2015 11:21:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
magdalen at herberthouse.org writes:

Even my  beloved Alma Mater has not been  immune:>>>>>>

Believe me, the UW System needs all the help it can get.  If  they
can make pink flamingos work for fund raising, all the more power to  them.

Looney Scott Walker has managed to slash $300 million from
the University budget, as well as his large cuts to other education
in Wisconsin.

The thought of him in the White House frightens and nauseates me.

The only ray of sunshine in the Walker Wreckage has been the
complete, and rather remarkable conversion of my entire Wisconsin
family from generations-long Republican Party membership into
solid Democrats.

David Strang.