[Magdalen] Bp. Wright OKs same sex weddings

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Jun 26 19:02:10 UTC 2015

In a message dated 6/26/2015 2:08:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jhandsfield at att.net writes:

I love  my bishop.>>>>

I don't think he was the only one in the upper levels of church  authority
approving the SCOTUS decision today.

I am convinced that She approved this, as well.

In another of a series of mystical experiences I've had involving
the BVM, I happened to watch an in depth travelogue about Lourdes
last night.

I've always tended to dismiss Lourdes as a sort of honky-tonk
locale in the Pyrenees with a lot of crutches and wheelchairs.
But I was quite amazed with this travelogue.  Lourdes positively
exudes spirituality.  I'm sorry I didn't go there when I lived  in
Europe to experience the ambience first hand.

Anyway, there were a number of scenes at the shrine and in the
nearby villages featuring rainbow bunting.  I got shivers up my  spine,
and couldn't escape the feeling that She was telling me something.

She was.  The SCOTUS was Her mouthpiece today.

YMMV, of course, but I know what I know.

David Strang.