[Magdalen] A California court has been asked to block the sale ofSt James Newport Beach

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 22:55:23 UTC 2015

>From here, it sounds as if the congregation tried to do a Bp Lawrence - possession being nine-tenths of the law, or something, only the parish this time was not founded before the diocese.
Regards
Lesley de Voil

-----Original Message-----
From: "ME Michaud" <michaudme at gmail.com>
Sent: ‎27/‎06/‎2015 8:07
To: "magdalen at herberthouse.org" <magdalen at herberthouse.org>
Subject: Re: [Magdalen] A California court has been asked to block the sale ofSt James Newport Beach

BTW, poking around on the web re: this church is remarkably
uninformative. Websites claiming it's an Anglican church, a part
of ACNA or ACNE or FIF, claiming it's an Episcopal church,
claiming it's moving over to Saddleback. No useful info at all.
Just loads of conflicting, confusing info and what we like to call
Evidence of Issues.
-M