[Magdalen] Bp. Wright OKs same sex weddings

Zephonites at aol.com Zephonites at aol.com
Sat Jun 27 09:39:27 UTC 2015

Just a thought

Your bishop may be overjoyed with the ruling of the Supreme Court but  what
does he think therefore about the ruling of the Supreme judge of the
Universe who has clearly revealed in Scripture what He thinks of gay  marriage

Clearly TEC is paying less attention to Scripture than it used to.

Blessings
Martin