[Magdalen] Bp. Wright OKs same sex weddings

Zephonites at aol.com Zephonites at aol.com
Sat Jun 27 09:45:42 UTC 2015

David

Interesting this article by Matthew Parris - a self confessed gay man

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/coffeehouse/2015/05/as-a-gay-atheist-i-want-to-
see-the-church-oppose-same-sex-marriage/

I liked this comment:

Would  it have occurred for a moment to Moses (let alone God) that he’d
better defer to  Moloch-worship because that’s what most of the Israelites
wanted to  do?

Blessings
Martin
In  a message dated 26/06/2015 21:24:36 GMT Daylight Time,