[Magdalen] needing to vent

Zephonites at aol.com Zephonites at aol.com
Sat Jun 27 15:50:28 UTC 2015

Suzie

All that means is that you have a better command of the English language
than they have

I recall once I was due to present a case at the EPO Board of Appeals and
as we were discussing it internally.

One of my old bosses said: You lose the strength of your main argument by
bringing lots of periferal issues - however right you might be about them.

I took his advice.

He was right and we won - though Ciba complained to the Sandoz main board
because I had suggested in argumentation that Ciba were being "economic with
the  truth"!!

But that is another story

Blessings
Martin