[Magdalen] needing to vent

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 18:02:56 UTC 2015

Suzie,

I just read the other piece, and I  know yours will be at least as good, if
not even better! He puts forth his points well, and it is, as you say, the
position of our bishops--though I'm not sure I've heard Bishop Susan speak
to it.

I'm with you on the Open Table question, and in our bulletin we
specifically invite everyone who feels drawn to the Lord's table, because
"It is the table of the Lord and not the church.  We even use that
wonderful Celtic invitation after the Fraction.  I have supplied in other
churches that are doing the same thing.

You will, writing with your usual grace and loving spirit, make a good case
for that position, and I'm really looking forward to reading it tomorrow!!

Blessings,

Grace

--
Grace Cangialosi